My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, January 24, 2005
(music - nowt)

it's been an ok day except the stupid royal mail didn't deliver today *argh*, but i spent the afternoon doing my essay, (now at 900 words so almost there) and also reading for the meeting i was at tonight. Also had a nice long walk which was nice... cold, but nice.
meeting was ok, but in most ways pointless, too tired to get into that now though... not sure i've mentioned it on here, but throat still bothering me.... my friend Iain whose a doc reckons i have a thing called globus pharyngeus *what joy* and thinks its yet another way that my body is telling me to take time out *argh* but whatever... if it's still annoying me by the end of the week then i'll seriously consider taking his advice and going to the doc. *grrrrrrr*

but yeah, whatever... i'm off to bed, class in the morning.
posted by TLT @ 11:45 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER