My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, February 20, 2005
(music - don't be there, switchfoot)

a couple of my yp have been talkin about a band which they claimed had links to christianity called switchfoot, so i thought i'd buy their albums (all in the name of research of course) but wow... soooooo good! here's the lyrics from one of the songs and it's just wooooooow!

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write
over and over again
I'm awake and in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and
over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now You're my only hope

Sing to me of the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have
for me over again

I give You my apathy
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

see what i mean??!?!?wooooow!!! Anyway - very tired... heading to bed in a minute i think.... busy day tomorrow i think.

today was ok apart from being tired. Bible class was good... played games and were looking at the future of the church. also managed to catch some parents and youth leaders after church to chat and network if thats the word to use, so was good. came back here and crashed for the afternoon, didn't do too well with tryin not to sleep though. woke up abruptly at 5pm, sooooo close to missing the bus for the second time in the same day *doh* but yeah went to visit sheena for a wee bit before the service... she's not been well so was good to see her. then of course service was ok. but yeah... not much else to say... need bed!
posted by TLT @ 10:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER