My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, February 19, 2005
(edge of my seat, switchfoot)

ok had an ok day i guess... worked away are various bits and pieces and since 9pm have been down on the 1st floor play all sorts of games in the dark... I did indeed introduce the game 'prewy' to the others, and we've had a blast playing it!!! so much fun! Only just come upstairs now... have carpet burn from Jenni's last hiding place though! *ouch*

but i have to say that there are some classic quotes...

the only one i can remember at the moment is as follows...

Simon: 'Holly, you're wearing a white top'

*pause*

'take it off!'


absolutely SHOCKING... was funny as we were all hiding in our wee hidy place... you know both Gav and Gordon looked right at us and didn't see us... males *rolls eyes*

*hehe*

i guess i should go to bed now then, seeing as I have a bible class to prep tomorrow as well as a youth forum get-together in the evening...
posted by TLT @ 1:54 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER