My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 28, 2005
(music, oh had i a golden thread, eva cassidy)

Hmmm... sorry i haven't updated for a couple of days (again) - it's pretty busy at the moment... so i just haven't had the chance. Ok... so here's the update i guess...

Saturday... hmmm *thinks* oh yeah, saturday was MEANT to be my day off, but instead i got up earlyish and went down to the library and spent the morning looking for books for one of my essays and doing photocopying out of books in the reserved section. Then spoke to Grandma on the phone *grin* was nice to hear her voice again now that she's out of hospital. Then i spent the afternoon starting my essay and getting some thoughts jotted down... So although i didn't actually start writing my essay, i got quite a bit done. Then watched the Scotland vs. Italy match on TV with Abe, and also ended up watching the Wales vs. France match... Was so chuffed that Scotland won *grin* even if they didn't get their try... it was a good match *grin* And of course, was more ammused to find out this morning that England lost again yesterday... who thinks England's gonna get the wooden spoon this time??? *hehe*

Yesterday, well the usual i guess... Had over 15's group in the morning and we were looking at what the Holy Spirit does. Spent some time looking at gifts and what we can offer the church 'n stuff. Was good. After church i had a few people i needed to grab for a chat, so did that. Forgot that i was meant to be going to Susan's for lunch, turned out she forgot too *hehe* so Sheena and Geo gave me a lift home on their way to Office world. Oh yeah, and Sheena now has a ring, it beaaaauuuuuuutiful *grin* Yeah, so i got back here and had lunch, then watched PoA and ended up falling asleep. Had meant to start writing my essay, but that's just life i guess. Then eventually headed back to church and spent some time with Sheena beforehand, and she showed me her wedding invites (that she made herself) - they're really pretty *grin* Service was ok... was all about worship and how we should focus on God and not ourselves.
Then headed off to Catalyst with Lauren, Pamela and Lauren's mum. And it was AMAZING! The mannie was talking from the first chapter of Daniel. Was talking about conformity faith and commitment faith. Was really inspiring for me, and i hope it spoke to the girls that were also with me. The Worship was amazing too... but yeah. When i got back here i just had dinner and vegged. Too tired to do anything... so i read for a bit and then sleeeeeeeeeeeept.

Today is sorta another busy day. Been cleaning/hoovering/dusting my room this morning, and also updating my laptop... Had some updates to download and install from mac, and then i also got Norton anti-virus software through the post this morning so I installed that. And currently have it checking my harddisk for any problems. Doesn't seem to be any so far *grin* But yeah, the plan for the rest of the day is that I do at least 600 words of my essay, and then i'm out tonight. Was meant to go into town to get some stuff but i think that's gonna have to wait until wednesday. Nothing important though *grin*
posted by TLT @ 1:29 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER