My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, March 04, 2005
(music - every season, Nicole Nordeman)

well... gave myself a nice long lie this morning seeing as i'll probably get like no sleep at the weekend... have spent the rest of the morning packing, so i think i'm ready now... more or less anyway. Have even managed to get round to straightening my hair which i haven't done in a while... so it's all good... Apparently the flat is that 'meeting' place for us all meeting to go down in Peter's car, which is fair enough... Amy told me she was planning on arriving after 4pm sometime, no idea about Kirsten, so yeah, we'll be on our way down to Dumfries by 4:30pm (hopefully). Was sorta hoping i'd get to take my guitar, but i guess that depends on who many bags etc we've all taken... but i doubt i'll get to. it's only a weekend though *grin*. At least i'll have my laptop with all my music on it too... decided not to take the video camera, but just settle on my still camera seeing as it takes up less room, so i've managed to fit everything into the one wee bag i got for my birthday last year, which ain't bad going for a girl!!! *hehe* but yeah, just pottering about now... was gonna do some more of my essay, but have decided that i'd rather wait until i have to really sit down and do it properly.
My prayer request for today is for all those who knew David. Pray that they can remember him with happy memories today and won't be too disheartened.
posted by TLT @ 2:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER