My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Bored...
I'm bored... like really bored. Like really really really bored... i'm trying to keep today as my day off as i've already had a crazy-busy week without a day off, and i know i won't get another day off until next Saturday... but the result has been that i'm practically climbing the walls... *grrrr*

I"m unbelievably bored... have been playing my game boy sp loads... (oh yeah, forgot to tell you about that... I got it for me off of ebay last week along with some games... I just want it for Mario Bros *hehe*) I'm on the last last last level of Mario land 2 and failing miserably at getting over the last hurdle with it which is rather annoying... but i'm still soooo bored. Like really bored... I think i may go to bed soon in the hope that i'll sleep early... heh, like that would happen.

I still haven't done any cooking experimentation yet... i shall though... was gonna go get some stuff today, but didn't in the end... just hung about here and got bored instead... and when i eventually decided i would go out it was raining - so wouldn't go out then... *heh* blah... ach well.

Labels: , , ,

posted by TLT @ 9:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER