My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, January 24, 2004
Well... I'm shattered. Was up talkin to a friend till pretty late (i wont' tell you what time). We were at a concert last night at my placement church in aid of LOWERO which is a charity in Uganda. A friend of mine from the college, Gabriel had a vision to creat a school, clinic, and orphanage home there and bought a plot of land a few years ago, and he's been in the UK for the past 4 months or so going round various churches and encouraging them to support his cause. So last night we had a concert and silent auction in my church in aid of his cause and it was fantastic!!!!!! If you want anymore details about how to support Gabriel's cause, or you would just like to know more, then please drop me an email and i'll help you out...
When you see someone as dependant on God as Gabriel, you can't help but be inspired...
cya x
posted by TLT @ 12:09 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER