My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Well i think i've finally done it!!! I think I may just have managed to finish my community audit - AT LAST! Although i have to say they're mad expecting us to do that huge amount of working for a stupid little 5 credit module (they're normally 10 -15 credits). But oh well... at least it's done. Let's just hope my lecturer likes my work, because if he doesn't then i might just cry after the amount of work i've put into it, especially over the past 4 days!!!!

Ah well... i think i might go and get some dinner soon.
posted by TLT @ 8:25 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER