My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
had a sort of random day... i think one of my friends from the flat may be in a little bit of a mood with me due to the fact that i made a bit of an issue of her asking to borrow my straightners for the 3rd time in 4 days, but I guess it'll blow over... argh.
Other than that, i've just been plodding away at doing prep work... have managed to get everything sorted for the Bible Class on Sunday morning, which is good. We're looking at Loving God. So my next thing i have to work on is Summer Sunday School prep. I want to try and get some of it done tonight, although i think i might go and see 'a song for a raggy boy' for the 6;40pm showing... but it depends what sort of a mood i'm in by then...
all good! plus the bonus is that Kill Bill 2 comes out tomorrow and we're all going to see it - YAY!
posted by TLT @ 4:03 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER