My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, April 17, 2004
The film was good last night... although i thought it should have been an 18 not a 15... Was funny in bits, but also insanely disgusting in others... (so i'm glad we didn't see that one on wednesday mum!!!)
Today i'm going out for the afternoon with my friend Nettie... She was my mission leader at Gourock last year... She was the mothering figure when I was a little bitty ill during the mission, shoving my head over a steaming bowl of water to clear my synuses comes to mind... She's cool though! Should be a good day... Then i'm home to start doing prep for the Summer Sunday School for Kenmure... i got the basic booklet of material yesterday... but now i have to make it into a 12 week programme which ANYONE could run and which has everything organised, coz i won't be there for at least 6 Sunday's over the 12 week period... duh!
posted by TLT @ 10:27 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER