My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 08, 2004
well my room is as clean as i've seen it since i moved in... and i got my third easter card today... which was very nice... Spent quite a bit of time last night practising the guitar,and Zoe was singing along for a bit of the time... So it was quite chilled last night - which was cool. I've got to go pick up Jen in a couple of hours... then I think i'll take her back here to show her around the college before it shuts up for the weekend... Yes.. .thats right people... unless i stumble into an internet cafe over the weekend, you're going to have to do without my ramblings for a whole 4 days while the college is totally shut... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
*goes off to sob in a corner*
posted by TLT @ 12:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER