My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, April 05, 2004
Well... just been harassed by one of the course tutors about time off... argh - oh well...
moving on... Yesterday morning at church was ok... i think. Went out for a walk in the afternoon. Got muddy and wet - argh!... Went to the first evening service for holy week (they have one everynight) only to find it was some daft concert with the 'Clydebank District Choir' and wasn't religious... the choir was amazing but i wasn't impressed as it had nothing to do with Palm Sunday. Then on the way home from that, had a scare in the car, but the less said about that the better...
Today however, I'm heading off to castlemilk in less than an hour for a long shift... 2:30pm-9:30pm.. ick. BUt then dad will hopefully be picking me up and taking me home and giving me my new handset - *YAY*... ah well... must get food before I go I guess...

posted by TLT @ 11:58 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER