My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 01, 2004
ok... so i'm suffering now... Sat down to start writing prayers for the young people to read out on Sunday, and fell asleep... for TWO HOURS - argh!... ah well... they're down now anyway, and it was worth it being up that late to hear simon crashing through his papered up door this morning anyway - hehe... although i think us girls are going to have to watch out for revenge... eeeek... ah well, i've got to go to Inspired soon...
posted by TLT @ 5:16 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER