My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, March 25, 2004
well... 1000 words or so down on the latest 2000 word essay... although once i've written it all i think i'm going to have to refine it quite a bit... but i'm glad i've managed to right so much though... it's a bit daft though because so much of it is repeated from the essay I had to do last week... I love cut and paste *wink* although don't worry, i am amending and refining so it fits like a glove!

Anyway - got a stinky resident meeting I should be at at the moment - doh!
posted by TLT @ 9:24 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER