My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, March 19, 2004
Oh my goodness... today has escaped from beneath me... it's been one of those days when I haven't had time to sit down for two minutes, but still don't seem have to have gotten much done - grrrrrrrrrrr... I got a heap of books out this morning for the next essay, but not managed to read anything yet - argh!
Been surfing for mac games, but am refusing to pay the huge prices, when I know i could quite easily get the pc version for half price if not a quarter of the price.. it's really appaulling!
Anyway - i suppose i had better go and have some food... was meant to be going to the cinema tonight - but since time has got away from me, i doubt I'll be doing that anymore... oh well
posted by TLT @ 8:14 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER