My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, March 25, 2004
well... the passion of the Christ... what can I say?? The answer to that is, not much. It left me stunned - enough said.

I didn't get any of my essay done yesterday, but luckily I have nothing at either placement today, which means I have, literally, all day to do a lot of reading and probably start writing my essay... starting it is always the hard part, so i'm gonna try hard to finish my reading and start it as soon as possible.
And i'll have to try and refrain from playing my new strategy computer game... doh!

posted by TLT @ 11:28 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER