My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, March 22, 2004
Had a MAD day yesterday... was at church early to prepare for a special meeting for the over 14's group in the church. Was a successful meeting, and I had to write up a report on it when I got home from a day at church eventually at 9pm last night.
Bee arrived back at the flat on Saturday night and it's been so good to have her around again, and of course she made a grande entrance to the music of 'pretty woman' - hehehehe (it's her song ;-) )
Oooooooooh and we had a beetle drive at church on Saturday night too. That was amusing!!!!! Hehehe... although i DID get a little freaked out when a lady I don't even remember SEEING before came up to me and said 'how are you this evening Linda?' If you don't remember names, but you've seen faces, then that's not as weird as a total stranger coming up to you (and i might add not even introducing themselves, which made me panic as to whether i had spoken to her before).., oh well...
*NEWS FLASH* - I had to go without my phone for a grand total of 14 hours (most of which i was sleeping - but still!!!!) and I hope it never happens again, well not in the near future at least... I think i'll be doing that back-up thing on my mac that my dad told me about last night... I missed my phone :-(

Got it back now though - hehehehe

BTW come on guys, I know you read my blog... how about some comments?!?
posted by TLT @ 10:49 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER