My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Was at Castlemilk for my first night at the Tuesday evening youth club last night and I had a great time. Rough kids, and their language was appaulling, but I guess that's just how they are. Was a good night though.
My friend just got her first official warning about watching her TV without a license... Can I just point out that she's not... stupid TV Licensing people. Annyyyway... Got quite a few things to do today before my dad comes to take me out for food... oh the joys... and the essay I have for next Tuesday, despite my best efforts in willing it on, doesn't seem to be writing itself amongst all my busyness... lovely.
Ah well, stuff to do I guess.
posted by TLT @ 10:57 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER