My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 01, 2004
heheheheheh.... Was up until 5am playing pranks for April Fools... and of course then proceeded to sleep right through until 12:35pm and so no one managed to get me back - hehehehe... Me, Em and Kathryn spent ages preparing for last night... we covered Simon's and Gordon's door with wrapping paper (totally covered) and then after Iain (Abrahams room mate) decided to be difficult and not go to bed until after 3:30am, Kat decided to go to bed leaving me and Em to door Ab's door... only, we decided to back-fire it at her and covered her door instead and put a bed sheet across Ab's door... hehehhehe... Plus, we did a couple of other things, but i'm not willing to admit to them until I know the victims have found out what we've done - hehehehehehe...
Other than that i'm shattered... this whole April Fools business takes a lot out of you, you know!!!!
Oh, and Dad, you text didn't work.......... hehehe.
nice try though...
posted by TLT @ 1:22 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER