My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, March 27, 2004
Mmmmmmmmmm... I bought mini chocolate cake from ASDA last night, and between Kathryn, Zoe and myself we totally devoured it!!! *shame* Was gooooooood though... Why can't we have an ASDA nearby :-( We just have stinky Tesco or Sainsbury's... doh! Ah well...
The Library is a bit more sane this morning. We ended up going to see the midnight showing of 'Dawn of the Dead' last night... was quite good actually... although, mum, it really wasn't your kind of film - hehehehe... Ooooooooh and I bought the 'The Passion of the Christ' soundtrack... hopefully it'll arrive soon :-)
Anyway - i suppose i should go and do some more of this essay... need more motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by TLT @ 12:23 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER