My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Went to see the passion again last night... i reckon it affected me more the second time... Has also highlighted something which i'm trying to logically think through - argh theology, what fun.........

Other than that i'm just pretty tired... but today is just a prep day... and i'll have to go for a walk at some point to get some random pieces of food and post Cola's letter, which I wrote on Sunday and STILL haven't posted - sorry :-S
posted by TLT @ 11:40 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER