My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Well... the Magnum yesterday turned out to be a leisure centre... so it was ice-skating and swimming for the second time in less than a week... I was a lot better on the ice this time though!!! Although my feet were really sore by the end of it! Then i had a quick MacDonalds before my next shift at Castlemilk... which was ok... i love one 2 one work though... just sitting chatting and getting to know the young folk...
Was shattered by the time i got home though, and it took a lot of will to get myself out of bed this morning, especially since I was meant to have a meeting with the minister this afternoon, but God has answered prayer... my minister cancelled!!! heheheh... SO i'm off to the cinema with Emily to see 'Along came Polly' - then i'll have to head down to Wesley Owen to look for resources... maybe i'll drag Emily with me...
all good!
posted by TLT @ 12:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER