My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Just back in... been out to the cinema with Em to see 'Along came Polly' - was quite good... and then went to Wesley Owen to do some research for Kenmure... all good I guess... trying to get the printer in the youth min room to work at the moment and it's being a bitty stubborn... ooooh i think i've managed to get it to work - AT LAST! 36 pages to print now... argh...

ah well... a night of prep i think.... got posters to make... ooooooh and i've got quite a bit of tidying to do before Jen comes to stay tomorrow ... hmmmm...

posted by TLT @ 4:58 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER