My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
I'm back at last!!!!!!!!!!! Had a pretty full inbox too - argh! Oh well... waiting for my parents to arrive at the moment... but I've got Castlemilk tonight... circus skills. Will be fun i'm sure. Had an average weekend... but had good services at church for the Easter weekend... starting off with a really good meditation service on GOod Friday...
PLus having Jen over was really cool... but beginning to feel just a little bit stressed again... very aware of many people trying to get hold of some of my time, but i'm aware of how very little of it i have left at the moment... eeeeeek... oh to be popular...
posted by TLT @ 12:19 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER