My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, April 19, 2004
heheheheheheheh... oooooh laughed sooo much last night!!!! Watched Braveheart 'frrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooom!' and then had a very impressive water fight with Gordon... (me and Kat against Gordon)... although I caught Zoe head on at one point when she was innocently heading to bed, and then eventually... Daniel the warden came out of his flat, and Kat and I heard him and ran for the girls loo's but Gordon thought it was us and squirted him in the face head on! hehehehhe... I don't think i've ever laughed so much when Gordon told us what he'd done... Daniel has apparently been asking around this morning to find out who else was involved - hehehe.. although he apparently seemed in better humour this morning! oooooooooooooooooooooh the joys of communal living!!!!!

I also went to Partick South church for a change of scenery yesterday, was ok... enjoyed the kids address! Also went to see 'The Butterfly effect'...absolutely BRILLIANT film... don't think you'd understand though Fiona, sorry!!!!
posted by TLT @ 11:57 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER