My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, May 17, 2004
'blessed be the name of the Lord... blessed be the naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!'
hehehe... Had a really good night tonight with my yp at the music group. They really are coming on a the moment... And it's great fun! I also took the decision to cancel inspired on thursday (long and fruststrated story) which frees me up to go to WIG (wee impact group) which is a fortnightly bible study that i've only been to twice because of my placement church. So it'll be nice to be amongest people who aren't from my church or college for a change - don't get me wrong, i love them all, but a change is nice every once in a while!
Anyway - also went food shopping and my food is in the oven - sooooooo hungry! so i should head off!
One last thing though... What on EARTH is the obsession with leaning on a chair and then pushing it forward on the red church carpet, then hiding in a pew???? ARGH *rolls eyes*...
posted by TLT @ 9:29 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER