My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
didn't touch a book yesterday - bought some though... d'oh! But was at Castlemilk in the evening, which was fine until one of the girls we were working with had to bomb it home to avoid being beat up by another group of girls who had come into the complex looking for her - what joy! Didn't do much else to be honest... watch some of 'Gone in 60 seconds' and then headed off to me bed...
Not doing much today either - only got a meeting with my line-manager and then i've got a date with my laptop in the library writing my essay which is due next Tuesday...

c'est la vie
posted by TLT @ 11:59 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER