My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, May 07, 2004
how random... sitting here chatting away with Josh about assignments, and it turns out he didn't know our first one is due a week tuesday, and he's going away and won't be here - woops.... ah well - plus i've missed a call from the complex - big oops. But once i managed to get to sleep last night i had a nice looooooong sleep... getting a bit miffed though - my NEW fone battery doesn't seem to want to hold a charge for more that 2 days... is this unsual, or is it just me?
We went to a Christian Kebab shop last night - tee hee, i got a pizza - was good i guess... (that was AFTER i spent the whole evening in the library studying - argh!) and then we played my new guitar loads - heheheh... cool cool cool...
posted by TLT @ 12:04 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER