My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, May 03, 2004
Saturday was a lazy day for me... after not having much sleep, i wasn't in the mood to do much other than laze around in the sun...
But Had a intetesting group on Sunday morning with the over 14's. Although most of them didn't come, and before this group has properly began, they run the risk of losing it. Oh well.
Also spent the afternoon with one of the folk from church - we talked all afternoon - Her and her husband are so nice, and supportive...
Bumped into Ruth, the minster's wife yesterday at church, and she jsut came up to me and gave me a hug (she works at the college) and we chatted for a little bit about Cherie and Tim. Apparently Cherie gave birth to a little girl, called Molly, who looked perfect in every way. So they're now having to do an investigation as to why the little girl died, still in her mothers womb.
Our prayers continue to go up for Cherie and her husband at this terrible time. If and when she eventually returns to the college, I think she can count of some of us students to really be there for her. I know they both have such a huge support up here, which is amazing considering they only moved here about 7 months ago. God has given them a supportive community which love them, and are holding them up to Him in prayer...
posted by TLT @ 12:21 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER