My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 06, 2004
didn't go to the town - surprise surprise... But watched 'City of Angels' instead... I love that film, it's soooooo sad! :'-( (for people who don't know about smiley's, that was a crying smiley) *rolls eyes* :-P
Didnt' really do much else with the day though. Spent all evening (about 4 hours- eeeeeeek!) on the computers in the library to see if I could get some decent images to burn onto disc as the library now has burners on a couples of the computers - *yay*. Managed to get some - but seemed a bit of a waste though. Ih 4 hours i managed to get some cool pics, but it only amount to around 10MB out of a 700 MB disc!!!!!!!!! ArgH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i'll just have to make a new folder of images over time and then burn them once I've managed to get a decent amount... ooooh and i use the images for movies and power points btw, just though i'd explain that.
Anyway - ended up watching ER last night, and then Frasier, and then sat talking about watching the Music channels until about 1am...
Got a friend coming to see me this morning though, and have no idea when she's coming. But it's be a good change to see her. :-)
posted by TLT @ 11:31 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER