My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, May 10, 2004
woooooooooooooooooooooow - came online to post this morning, and although YOU can't see it, i can tell you that the engine I use to upload my posts 'blogger' has totally take over a new look over the weekend and is looking Grooooooooooovy! tee hee...

Had an ok weekend - didn't get much of my essay done on Saturday, although did do a bit of reading - ended up doing Prep for church instead - yeeeeeeha! Church yesterday was cool enough - although it's just as well that I didn't have the over 14's group and had decided to go along to Bible Class, because all of the leaders except one had decided not to be there - argh!!!!!!!!!!!! Then i was out for lunch and tea, which was cool, although i was struggling with a sorehead etc - think it was lack of sleep - but then at tea, I was served a plate of cauliflower (no cheese sauce - luckily) and a slice of pizza. Now people who know me well know that i really struggle with cauliflower, ESPECIALLY if it's covered with cheese sauce... but rather than say anything I ate it like a good little girl like i was taught... but suffered for it later - sore tummy :-( But oh well, worse things happen...

And I got news last night that my friend Vix, who now lives in England, had a wee baby boy last night, called Joshua!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... and i even got to see a pic when I logged into the impact forum this morning - so cute!

So things are going relatively well at the moment, although i have so much to do I don't know when to do it... eeeek. And I'm also dreading Thursday. My tutor and her Husband are having a service for Molly... It's in my church, and so i'm going along with a couple of the other students. I've got a feeling it's going to be a difficult morning... but we'll see what happens... I just don't like seeing people so hurt...
posted by TLT @ 11:23 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER