My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Been working steadily today... did my 'ticky boxes' (final assessment for placement) then had a meeting with my minister, then back to the college to fill out an SU form for the summer, and then off upstairs to read for my essay - and i think i might be getting there with formulating what i want to do with my essay - which is nice... :-)

One thing though - was watching TOTP 2 while having my dinner... WHAT EXACTLY WERE WE THINKING IN 1991??!??!?!?! This song came on and the clothes were dreadful, the main singers had no style (in fact the rapper was just stupid) and the dancers in the background... well don't get me started on them! Oh it's so depressing... ick!
posted by TLT @ 8:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER