My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 20, 2004
Just back from WIG (Wee Impact Group) and it was nice to be with my friends again... WIG is a bible study for impact members and I usually don't get to go because of my work, but i grabbed the chance tonight... and the topic under discussion was the second coming - yummy... It was good though...
Think i'm going to head upstairs and play my guitar and eat ice cream now... and if i feel like it i might even do some more placement prep, seeing as i have it coming out of my ears at the moment, and always seem to be doing it, but getting nowhere in reducing the pile that needs to be done - argh!
posted by TLT @ 9:34 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER