My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, May 19, 2004
meeting at castlemilk was ok - in fact they made me blush a few times... i've apparently been one of the best placement students the complex has had... *blushes*
BUt anyway - since i've been back i've been working on my prep for the over 14's group on Sunday... Gonna be looking at the tangle of life and relationships, using Coldplay's song, 'Trouble'. Hopefully it'll go down well... but i've still got to sort out a children's talk based on the song 'we want to see Jesus lifted high'... not had any overwhelming inspiration yet, unless you count the thought process last night when i was falling asleep, which if i remember correctly seemed quite good... if only i could remember what i was thinking... ARGH!
Why is that though... why do we always get words of wisdom when we are either...
a) asleep
b) falling asleep
c) we wake up in the middle of the night with it!
ARGH ARGH ARGH!
tee hee... My pastoral carer from Kenmure keeps coming out with things that she gets in her sleep... how weird...
posted by TLT @ 7:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER