My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Busy busy busy...
it's been a busy few days... been at Easterhouse a lot...
Had a great time yesterday - we were in one of the primary schools (the catholic one) doing territorial work... was really good... thoroughly enjoyed myself! *grins*
Today i had a tutor meeting (the last ever *yay*) and then headed to easterhouse and got back with enough time to make myself some dinner... i'll be heading off out to meet the kenmure lot soon... have my tutor coming so i have to pick him up on my way down... so yeh. looking forward to getting back here and being able to settle down with a book and have an early night. I won't be out working so much tomorrow, think i only have to go out for the display at night, but i have a lot of reading to do and reflective stuff to do, so it'll still be another busy day...


that aside... have u noticed my pet egg??? >>>>>>>>>>>>>
posted by TLT @ 5:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER