My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
sorrry...
just occured to me that i have hugely neglected this blog recently... sorry about that... it's been a really busy few days actually... Celidih, preparing for 2 sessions on Sunday (instead of the 0 i was originally down for), Easterhouse all day yesterday followed by work at night... and then today i've been prepping all day for the fast (and still not done *doh*)... so yeh... sorry *oops*

I've not actually been feeling 'right' over the past week... funny feeling in my stomach... *blah* had been coming and going... but has managed to be 'gone' today so that has to be a good thing... it's not stopped me from doing anything or particularly stopped me eating or anything, but just hasn't been nice.

but generally i'm fine... i'm alive and i'm breathing and more or less relaxed (not having the extra pressure of college has been most appreciated) and i've been quite enjoying sitting watching Stargate and making cards 'n stuff in between the busy-ness that i've been apart of...

mmmmm yes. Going home on Saturday night... quite looking forward to that... and i'm prewarning you mum - i'm going to be laaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzy! *hehe*
posted by TLT @ 11:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER