My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
another one done...
sorry for the lack of updates... been really busy i guess...
finished another essay tonight... nice to have it done... still a lot to be getting on with though... 1 last essay for this term... and another reflective report 'n then that'll be me done. Think i start my extra placement in a couple of weeks though... and once i've got all of this college stuff done i need to concentrate on getting all my prep done for the Sponsored Fast for church... its in like 3 weeks.. *eek*

So yeh... please sponsor me... it's likely to be a very hard a traumatic event coz i'm not only fasting for 24 hours, but i'm organising stuff for the kids to do and trying to get them through it too!

uh... other than that there's not much to say. Classes again tomorrow, although by this time in the term it begins to feel pointless going to them coz they're mostly repeating stuff that's already been said since we've writtne most of our assignments by now anyway... ah well.

anyway - i should probably go to bed, nite.
posted by TLT @ 11:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER