My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Top Gear... *giggles*
Came across these this morning and they've left me giggling *hehe*

Speed Skater vs. Jaguar


Ski Jumper vs. mini

(if this link doesn't work properly then you should still be able to view it by clicking the appropriate link from the "Speed Skater vs. Jaguar" link *grin*

I have to say that i thought that the mini one was hysterical... do have a look... it will brighten your day...

Don't you just love it when folk do completely off the wall stuff for entertainment?! *hehe*
posted by TLT @ 10:02 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER