My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, February 19, 2006
*is happy but tired*
was sooooooooooooooo tired this afternoon... didn't sleep much last night - no idea why.

But tonight was good... was actually really annoyed when i turned up at the church coz the folk this morning had left the room in such a mess that it took me almost 20 mins to clean it up before i could start finishing my prep 'n setting up for Anathallo *wasn't impressed*

But tonight we were looking at the Devil and evil in the world... was a really good session... and we had a really good debrief afterward - which always really lifts me... My tutor came to visit... dunno what he thought of it all to be honest... and in a way i'm not worrying toooo much about it coz i know that i was there to serve God tonight not to play up to the fact that i was being assessed.

rightyho... well i'm really tired. I need my bed.

g'nite.
posted by TLT @ 10:49 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER