My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 13, 2006
o happy day...
so i'm still miserable with the cold.... but i went shopping today 'n got myself some more medicine 'n also some Vit C tablets, so hopefully i'll get over this spell of bad health as it's really beginning to frustrate me.
Not much else to report really... Had ameeting this afternoon with my line-manager - was ok. *shrugs*
cancelled group tonight.
not done much else... not really in any state to do anything else...... am sleepy, so will probably be in bed before long.
posted by TLT @ 8:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER