My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, February 03, 2006
tired...
i can't have slept very well last night... Am quite tired today... in fact just had a wee nap... fell asleep *blushes* I really need to do some studying...
I went on my first ever wee visit to Easterhouse this morning... had a meeting about an extra placement next term for college... Think it's all sorted and looks like I'm gonna get a pretty good experience with lots of different stuff... should be good.

Other than that I found out some pretty rough news about a friend today... Was really harsh actually... I just hate it when i see people so hurt and defeated.

So once i got trying to deal with that out of my system i did some cleaning so my room is nice and hoovered and clean again *grins*

Not got many plans for tonight except some reading... Lots of paperwork to sort out for college... being ill last week means that i got behind *doh*

ah well... i'd better go make myself do something before i fall asleep again...
posted by TLT @ 7:01 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER