My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, January 26, 2006
argh.
ok... so it's 1:22am and i'm wide awake... have just watched 3 episodes of ER season 2... and cannot sleep at all... The main reason being that I keep coughing which is really annoying. Seems to be worse when I lie down. *argh*

yeh... so the last couple of days have been pretty average. Had college all day yesterday... Urban Theology in the morning... Turned out that 2 of the folk in my group hadn't bothered to read their chapters for the book we're doing a group presentation on which as expected means i'll have to read them myself anyway *duh* then had Marion Carson for our class in the afternoon... Wasn't the most uplifting class in the world, but was really interesting. Was all about Anorexia Nervosa and Anoxeria Bulemia... Then we had placement seminar, which i ran. That was about it... I lasted the day, but felt dreadful by the end of it... dad wanted to go out for dinner... so i humoured him... was nice actually - went to a nice Thai restaurant... although i ended up with a really sore tummy afterwards... was just gas though i think. We went to the cinema too.... saw 'Fun with Dick and Jane'... not the most ethcially correct film, but was very amusing in parts... dad was most embarassing.

Anyway so this morning, i spent most of the morning in bed coughing up ming. Then persuded myself to get up and get ready for my meeting with my line-manager at 1pm. Was a good meeting... all very encouraging... I'm just gonna have to wait 'n see what happens. All in time. But i still need to keep my eye out for other possibilities, just in case. Anyway, so Iain gave me a lift to Tesco's coz he had Beth, and by the time i got back here it was almost 5pm... so i did some cleaning up 'n washing (hadn't done any washing for like 2 weeks... it was getting a tad desparate!) So that's all done now. You'd all be impressed... i actually cooked myself a proper meal tonight!!!! *shock* a pork chop with a white sauce 'n then boiled new potatoes 'n carrots and some sweet corn... you impressed??? then had an apple for dessert.... oh so healthy...... I guess i sorta spoiled it with the treat of chocolate ice cream later on in the evening though huh??? *hehe* ah well. *coughs*

By the way... if there's anyone reading this who gave me a Christmas pressie or asked for prayer updates... I'm soooo sorry... not had time to make thankyou cards or write letters or anything as yet... life has been a tad hectic since i got back. I have a day off next week though - so hopefully i'll get a lot of extra stuff done then!

Anyway - i guess i should go try 'n sleep again... *doh*
posted by TLT @ 1:22 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER