My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, January 22, 2006
*brrrr*
I'm cold. Was boiling this morning... guess i just can't win *wink*
Yesterday was very relaxed.. well lets just say i couldn't actually physically do much.... felt awful... Didn't get to go to the party which i had been invited to which was a bit pants... instead spent the whole day watching films on the big screen in lounge while lying on the couch propped up by cushions and doing my prep for work 'n reading for college... was nice and quiet for a change coz most folk are away on the college weekend away... so yeh.

Still wasn't feeling too hot when i got up this morning for work.... but that's just how it goes... was a good session this morning... i think it's better when we keep things moving nice 'n fast coz the kids just get bored otherwise... but yeh... put some bread in the oven... *grins* so i'll have some soup for dinner before i head out to work again *shivers* evening service followed by Catalyst.... Part of me just wants to stay in... but i think i'd rather go... I'll be out late, but i'll be able to get a nice long lie in the morning *grins*
posted by TLT @ 2:29 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER