My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, January 07, 2006
happy times...
well i had hoped that i would have finished my first draft of my assignment today... but it didn't happen. Mostly because i spent last night and this afternoon spending most of my time doing prep for work tomorrow... That happens i guess... Was nice tonight though. G has been here today, so we were all hanging out. Was nice to have the gang around again for a change... I cooked pasta for them all which was nice, 'n then we went to the cinema to see 'Just Friends' - wasn't the most amazing film, but was still quite funny in parts... but no mum, you wouldn't like it. Anyway - now i'm just doing some last few bits of prep for Bible Class in the morning... have to figure out how i'm gonna get everything to work in the morning *is missing the car*. Anyway... got so much stuff lying around my room... is beginning to annoy me a little bit... *sighs* anyway... tomorrow will be a busy day.
posted by TLT @ 10:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER