My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, December 17, 2005
*sleepy*
Hehehe... yesterday was a great laugh once i'd given up on the studying... had to cook for the flat Christmas dinner so that was fun.... made like this HUGE pasta and chicken with a sauce dish... was nice *grins* and other folk took stuff too so it was very nice.... yummmmmmmmy. Was a laugh we all sat down at the table 'n had crackers 'n stuff and it was just to properly sit down with everyone like that... especially since i've not really be outt and about in the flat this term. Was a nice change just to chill out with them all. They're a good bunch despite their sometimes challenging parts... *grins*
Anyway so we had desserts tooooo *grins* and i made grape brulee which was a complete hit. None left *grins*
so after that I headed to the kitchen to start the pile of dishes while everyone else finished their food... 'n Kat followed 'n we washed up all the dishes... well almost - Steve and Roslind finished the big desserts bowls 'n cups. so my fingers were all rinkly after that. Then we had some party games... musical chairs 'n then we were split into teams 'n had to use junk to dress someone up as an angel *grins* my team came 2nd out of three... but i reckon Blaise's deserved to win for the meer fact that they had sellotaped his halo to his head.... looked sore when they ripped it off *lol* he had a red mark across his head for the rest of the night *hehehe* so yeh then most folk headed off... but some of us hung out 'n listened to music for a little bit. was kl... then we watched 'Cellular' which is actually not a bad film... so i didn't get to bed until really late... hence why i'm still quite sleepy. I think i've resigned myself to the fact that the likelihood of me finishing my assignment before i go home is next to none-existant... doesn't help that the majority of the books we need to use are in the reserve section and so we can't take them out of the library and it's not open today. In fact its not open for its normal hours at all anymore. sucks.

anyway so yeh... was good yesterday. The plan for today is to try 'n get some more studying done for my assignment... maybe even write some of it. But we'll see... there's also the possiblity of going to the cinema later which i will glad take the chance to do i think.

Anyway - one of my young people showed me this this morning 'n i thought it was quite amusing.. certainly made me smile *grins*


dancin' turkey


laters xx
posted by TLT @ 11:30 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER