My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Narnia...
Well got back from seeing Narnia not that long ago... was quite good. Obviously very different in someways from the BBC series which i grew up watching, but i got a tingle down my spine a few times... was good *grins* i won't give anything away though coz i'm sure you guys will be going to see it yourselves at some point...

was a laugh though... there was 8 of us there as a group... and sweets kept on getting passed up and down the line, was very funny. Kat 'n Jo 'n Josh 'n I were giggling away... then got back to Aileen trying to get the last of the scank off the cooker... I scrubbed it last, and she had some stronger stuff tonight to get the last of it off... those guys had better not even BOTHER leaving so much as a spit of grease on that cooker from now on!!!!!

anyway... decorated my room... well when i say decorated, i put up a couple of bits of tinsle and hung my tweety stocking outside my room... was very exciting though coz i got back tonight to find a wee bag of cadbury's buttons and a wee bag of milky way stars sticking out of it *grins* no idea who or what... but nice anyway *grins*

not much else to say... am tired. and i need to make a party invitation for the christmas party in advance of bible class tomorrow... so i should go 'n do that now....

nite
posted by TLT @ 12:36 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER