My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, January 08, 2006
How great is our God....
Tonight was good... one of the rougher and the only person who started our new evening group not believeing in God, just spent the whole way home in the car enthusiastically telling me about 'the magicians nephew' which is the first book in the narnia series... by the sounds of it he was really affected by our group social visit to the cinema before Christmas, and has ended up reading 3 of the 7 books... now this guy would be regarded as one of your typical problem teenagers, but i mean wow. God is doing great things.

Anyway - it's been an ok day.... i'm gonna have to get up early and really make myself do my assignment tomorrow though... this is beginning to get rediculous, and I have group tomorrow night. so many demands on time...
posted by TLT @ 10:41 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER