My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, January 27, 2006
The Glasgow Subway Challenge...
Righteho... so i'm up... was in bed early... was in bed by about 9:30pm, and its wasn't that long before i was sleeping... Iain was being extremely loud with his laughing as usual... and i would probably have got up and told them to shut up had i not been so sleepy.
Had a lazy morning this morning so far... except for the fact that i went into the kitchen to get some breakfast only to be greeted by the mingingness of our kitchen. I snapped. Scrubbed the whole thing from top to bottom, and then had my breakfast..

just about to hoover my room before Ch comes over for lunch... but i was on the impact forum, and this had appeared... I'd advise you to read the explanation and then watch the video!! Is wellllllllllllllllll cool!!! *hehe*


The Glasgow Subway Challenge


Anyone else think that they can beat it?

Ah the wonders of the procrastination of students *hehe*
posted by TLT @ 11:32 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER