My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, February 09, 2006
doodles... *hehe*

So today's classing weren't overly amusing. In fact i was so unengaged at some points that I doodled all over my hand... c'est la vie i guess... The morning class was a re-itteration of a reading that we'd been given to do and this afternoon was just like... well pants.
So yeah... Group was good tonight though - we gained another person... which is always nice. Then i came back 'n we had flat fellowship 'n Chris had organised this treasure hunt thing, so that was amusing... *hehe* me and Andy had to be the best team!!!! *hehe* And then i was doodling on my hand and arm again and me 'n Hugh played on the guitars for a while and Kat sang along... so i'm jst back from that now... am really tired in all honesty - and considering the HUGE pile of reading we were given today i think it's going to be a long weekend... Will hopefully still get to go to the cinema though. Some alone time at the cinema would actually be really nice. Can't really let myself sleep in too late though - but we'll see...

Anyway - i should really go 'n washed off all this ink before i get it all over my bedding...
posted by TLT @ 11:44 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER