My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, February 12, 2006
*insert title here*
took me a while to get back to sleep last night after all the upheaval - still don't know what it was.... *hmmm*
Bible Class this morning was good... we were talking about the 2nd coming... was really good. plenty of activities 'n stuff too... so yeh was good... was enough for me though - was feeling awful by the end of it. Wasn't helped by one of my yp yet again having a go at me *argh* - why did i follow a calling to work with moody teeangers with bad attitudes?! *argh*
annnnnyway - so since i got back i made lunch 'n have been lying on my bed. I really wish i didn't have to go to work tonight... but it's fine. Deep down i'd rather go coz i really enjoy Anathallo... and Iain's sermons are really good during the evenings at the moment too...

I've cancelled group tomorrow night though. Have a meeting at 1pm, but that's fine. Thought it would do everyone good to have a night off tomorrow night, not least me. Argh i just wish this cold thing would go away!
posted by TLT @ 3:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER